Office Manager & PA
We are looking for an Office Manager and PA to join our fast-growing team. This role reports to the Chief Operating Officer, and the successful applicant will provide assistance to the executive team, especially the CEO. In addition, the role holder will have full office management.
What you’ll do
- Assisting executives with diary management, expenses, travel arrangements and external meetings
- Liaising with building management and facilities, health and safety monitoring, record keeping, desk moves and planning
- Aiding HR function with contracts, offer letters, inducting and onboarding of new starters
- Leading the organisation of social and charity events and activities as a member of the AzOne Committee (social group)
- Involvement in a variety of on-going and ad-hoc projects and additional duties as required
What you should have
- Applicants should have a solid background as a PA, with office management experience
- Previous experience of diary management, event organisation, arranging travel, expenses
- IT skills, specifically MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) to a high standard
Azur is dedicated to bringing the insurance industry into the 21st century. We set up shop in September 2016 and we’ve been growing fast ever since.
We’ve thrived by bringing together underwriters and developers who can work side-by side, creating the industry’s most advanced digital user experiences. To help that happen, we’ve nurtured an open, supportive, high-trust working environment – a place where everyone has the chance to flourish and learn from people with different talents, backgrounds and perspectives, and where everyone enjoys the company.
So, want to help transform insurance?
Send in your CV and cover letter telling us why you think you would fit the role.