We know the value of irreplaceable
Cover for any damage or loss, almost anywhere in the world, whether on exhibit, display or loan or simply at home.
- Newly Acquired Items – Your client is given up to 90 days immediate cover for any new purchased item. Coverage is up to 25% of their overall policy limit.
- Market Appreciation – If a covered item needs to be replaced and the value of said item has increased within 24 months, we will pay up to 150% of the agreed value to replace it.
- Items Temporary on Loan – If your client is undecided about a potential new purchase, your client can take it home on loan and it will be fully protected.
- Emergency Preventive Measures – If your client has to take temporary reasonable measures to protect their collection from a potential flood or storm loss, we will pay up to £5,000 for any costs incurred.
Insurance for private collections in the form of fine art, antique furniture, wine, memorabilia or wherever else your client’s passion leads to.
- Comprehensive Cover
- Newly Acquired Items
- Market Appreciation
- Items Temporary on Loan
- Emergency Preventative Measures