Personalised service. Flexible cover. Proactive protection.
A team of experts made up of dedicated underwriters, risk managers and claims adjusters will be with you and your client every step of the way.
With multiple homes and exquisite taste in art, wine and jewellery, your clients want coverage, not compromise.
This is more than just insurance. Our primary focus is to help keep your clients’ property and their family safe.
- A Technical Underwriter with the knowledge and experience to underwrite the most complex of risks at new business, mid-term and renewal
- A Risk Manager to personally review your client’s insurable assets to ensure they are protected from underinsurance
- A Claims Adjustor that you and your client can rely on to walk you through a claim every step of the way
- Worldwide cover
- High single article limits
- Personal travel
- Family protect
- Personal cyber
- Mechanical breakdown (optional extension)
- Unlimited capacity
- A personal and comprehensive review of your client’s building and contents
- A panel of carefully selected risk management experts to advise your clients on home security, safes, valuations and property maintenance
- Crisis experts available to provide your clients with a property and lifestyle security assessment
What brokers are saying
Our client had a complex multi-jurisdictional requirement with their Contents sums insured frequently increasing, thus causing their staff to continually track and update – so the flexibility of the Azur Ultra policy covering the various properties and with 50% contents cover was the perfect solution for their needs.
As a broker, having such a timely response and underwriters who understood our requirements made the process very simple.
As a broker, you want to be putting your clients into the most resilient position possible when it comes to protecting their wealth, with Azur Ultra you get that.
It’s not just broad, flexible cover and high limits, it delivers beyond that on so many levels, catering to the very specific and sometimes complicated needs of a demanding demographic.
Without hesitation, I will continue to recommend my clients to this innovative product and the experienced team behind it.
What drew me to the Ultra Policy was the depth of cover and benefits for our clients that fall into the (U)HNW space (paying in excess of £20k+ per annum). Their needs are entirely different and having read what the Ultra Policy offers and sat in on presentations I felt very comfortable and confident offering the Ultra Policy as an alternative provider.
Kate Scott was underwriter for this particular policy and her knowledge and experience is obvious – I therefore enjoy working with her.
Having also had examples of other Robins Row clients needing to make claims with Azur (a cyber claim comes to mind) the policy lives up to what it needs to do. And that is what we all want (and need) to happen.
We had a client with very complex needs including a rebuilding sum over £20m. We carried out a marketing exercise and the terms proposed by Azur were the most competitive whilst providing an outstanding level of cover.
They also offered an in-person appraisal which our client was very happy to accept to ensure that their coverage represented the full value to replace their contents as well as ensuring that the house would be rebuilt.
A personalised service with flexible cover and a proactive approach to risk.
- Worldwide Cover
- High Single Article Limits
- Personal Travel
- Family Protect
- Personal Cyber
- Mechanical Breakdown (optional extension)